- Apply gravel to washed out areas
- Regrade road
- Install asphalt for long term solution
- Survey area to determine full depth of the issues plaguing the customers
- Replenish washed out and rutted areas with new gravel
- Regrade road to ensure appropriate waterflow
- Compact entire road with double drum rollers
- Paint asphalt boarders to ensure appropriate width down the entirety of road
- Install and compact asphalt at appropriate depth accounting for regular traffic
Spalding Concrete Company prides itself in its ability to realize and solve all of our customers issues with their existing roads, driveways, and parking lots. We work to provide best-in-class service to everyone who needs it, both commercially and residentially. Our biggest challenges for this project were the steep hills and the existing gradation. To solve our gradation problem, our team reworked the existing gravel; ensuring that all contours and lanes are pitched to provide as much water runoff while also being usable to the vehicles that travel this road daily.
Once our team was happy with the gradation we were tasked with working around our next challenge, the steep inclined hills. With our expert drivers and equipment operators, we were able to replenish the washed out gravel areas while keeping everything to the correct grade. This allowed those same experts to install the asphalt over the graded and compacted gravel base. Once installed our ground team ensured the asphalt finished smooth, properly compacted, and had tamped and straight edges. Once finished, we were proud to show the customers the final product; one that will last for years to come.