- Cut brand new path through yard to parking pad
- Grade subgrade for path and parking pad
- Apply GAB to graded areas
- Grade GAB ensuring proper water flow and dimensions
- Apply asphalt to graded areas
- Measure and paint new path and parking pad
- Remove top soil and grass from area in preparation for grading
- Grade existing subgrade to ensure proper water flow, aesthetics, and dimensions per customer specifications
- Add GAB to all just areas and grade, maintaining customer specifications
- Apply Hot0mix asphalt to Graded areas
- Tie-in to existing asphalt road
Our talented team has graded and paved many an existing driveway. This was not the case. Our team had to combine our talents and experience to provide this customer with a brand new driveway and parking pad to his specifications, where no existing path or driveway existed. Once the customer approved of the dimensions and look of the new driveway, we combined our talents and experience and got to work.
Our equipment and operators made short work of the grass and topsoil in both the new path and the parking pads. Our operators were also sure to stay within the specified dimensions and were aware of the remainder of the customer’s yard. This ensured the customer was going to get the driveway he needed, as well as, keeping his yard in the pristine condition it was in prior to our arrival.
Once the subgrade was leveled and compacted, we began hauling in some GAB to begin preparations for asphalt installation. Once the gravel was spread, we began checking pitch for appropriate water flow. This was achieved through use of levels, skid steers, and our expert operators. This led to compaction of the base and the driveway was ready for asphalt.
We painted guide lines for our spreader operators and once the asphalt process began, our talented ground crew ensures straight edges, and level asphalt. This was then compacted and cooled to ensure a smooth, even finish. We were able to clean up and leave this job site with yet another satisfied customer.